Partners in Education
UNLV Libraries participate in the articulation and assessment of student learning; provide direct instruction to students; partner with classroom faculty on course and assignment design; and intentionally create co-curricular learning experiences.
- Partners on Pedagogy [Faculty Institutes »]
- Librarians as Instructors [Instruction » and One on One Consultation » ]
- Learning Outside of the Classroom [Mentoring Students » and Graduate Fellowships »]
- Space »
Partners in Research
UNLV Libraries have infrastructure to discover, access, and use information resources to create new knowledge; expert library faculty who are liaisons to academic programs; online research communities for content created at UNLV; and events and public displays that showcase UNLV research and creative activity.
- Liaisons to Academic Departments »
- Collection Management »
- Digital Scholarship@UNLV »
- Identifying external funding »
- Library Scholarship »
Engage the Community
As the only research library in Southern Nevada, UNLV Libraries has a strong community mission: open to the public; providing resources and expert consultations to members of the business community; serving UNLV alumni; reaching out to k-12 professionals; and aggressively documenting the region’s history through two research centers and Special Collections.
Las Vegas & Nevada
UNLV libraries document the history and contributions of Southern Nevada.