The University Libraries focuses on fulfilling the needs of library users as our primary goal. You can help make a difference by enhancing the library experience for students, staff and community members. The University libraries provides a variety of positions for you to learn new skill sets that you can use throughout your college career and beyond.
Benefits Of Working At The University Libraries
- Flexible day, weekend, and evening hours to suit your schedule.
- Campus work locations include UNLV main campus and the Shadow Lane campus.
- The opportunity to continue working for the University Libraries in subsequent semesters.
- Work experience for your resume (customer service, technology, working with others, working in a professional environment, etc.).
- An opportunity to earn a certificate from the University Libraries Student Assistant Professional Development Program.
- Hourly rate of $12.
How To Apply For A University Libraries Student Assistant Position
|1.||SEARCH JOBS||The first step is carefully review the duties, required skills, and knowledge of each job to determine if you meet the minimum requirements.|
|2.||APPLY ONLINE||List all the skills and experience you possess that qualify you for the position. You are encouraged to attach a resume and interest letter with your application. It is extremely important to complete the availability portion for the application as the Library is committed to working around your class schedule.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the jobs posted?
- Find available student jobs
- Jobs remain posted online until they have been filled.
- Visit Library Administration on the 2nd floor of Lied Library or call 702-895-2286.