Benefits Of Student Employment With UNLV University Libraries
- Day, weekend, and evening hours to suit your schedule
- On-campus work locations
- The opportunity to continue working for the University Libraries in subsequent semesters
- Work experience worth putting on your resume (customer service, technology, working with others, working in a professional environment, etc.)
- Starting wage $10.00 an hour
- Federal Work Study is required (If you are unsure of your work study status, go to the Financial Aid Office to confirm or call 702-895-3424 or Financial Aid & Scholarships web site)
Applications are reviewed by a hiring supervisor, who will contact applicants for an interview.
Simply fill out the Online Student Assistant Application.
Your application will be active for six months from the date you applied.