Benefits Of Student Employment With UNLV Libraries
- day, weekend, and evening hours to suit your schedule
- on-campus work locations
- the opportunity to continue working for the Libraries in subsequent semesters
- work experience worth putting on your resume (customer service, technology, working with others, working in a professional environment)
- starting wage $.10.00 an hour
- Federal Work Study is required (If you are unsure of your work study status, go to the Financial Aid Office to confirm or call 702-895-3424 or Financial Aid & Scholarships web site )
- Student Assistant: Spring semester positions are available. Applications are reviewed by the hiring supervisor and they contact applicants for an interview.
Simply fill out the Online Student Assistant Application.
Your application will be active for six months from the date you applied.