- Printing costs
- Copying costs
- Adding funds to your RebelCard ID
- Check your balance using the VTS machine
- RebelCash GuestCard (for printing without a UNLV ID)
- Help with printing
- Printing from your personal laptop
- Large-format (poster) Printing
- Mobile Printing FAQ
**ALWAYS USE "PRINT PREVIEW" **
You may need to adjust the Page Setup to get a good print. Printing from WebCampus is particularly tricky.
Black & White
|UNLV/NSHE Affiliates, Wireless, Guest:||3 cents/page|
|UNLV/NSHE Affiliates, Guest:||40 cents/page|
Double-sided printing is available from all black & white printers. You will be charged for both sides.
Copies: 15 cents/page
Adding Funds To Your RebelCard ID
*Starting 11/01/20, the RebelCard office will no longer accept cash for payments or deposits. Deposit Machines on campus will remain available for cardholders to check balances but will no longer accept cash deposits. The Deposit Machine at the Student Union will continue to accept cash deposits. For more information about this change, please visit this link*
- Online with a credit card, please visit the RebelCard Online Store (A minimum $1 deposit is required).
- You can also visit the RebelCard office in the Student Union to make deposits using a credit or debit card. A minimum deposit of $10 is required. You must make an appointment or join the virtual line using QLess for service at the RebelCard office.
- Please visit the Deposit Machine at the Student Union for cash deposits.
Check Your Balance Using The VTS Machine
- The VTS machine is located in Lied Library's main entrance next to the ATM.
- Press the button next to “Check account balances.”
- Swipe your card through the card reader attached to the keypad, with the magnetic stripe facing right.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
- Press “Exit.”
If you choose not to activate the RebelCash function of your UNLV ID card or do not have a UNLV ID, you may purchase a RebelCash GuestCard from either of the VTS (value transfer stations) located in Lied Library, or the Teacher Development & Resources Library. These cards cost $5, then value must be added.
Cards purchased from a circulation desk come pre-loaded with $5 in value on the card (the cost of the card is $10 total).
Help With Printing
For additional help with printing, ask at the Library Computer Help Desk located on the first floor of the Lied Library, under the "Research Assistance & Computer Help" sign.
In the branch libraries, ask at any service desk.
Printing From Your Personal Laptop
See page: Printing From Your Personal Laptop.
See page: Poster Printing.
Scanning equipment is available for various types of materials the largest dimension for scanning is 11x17. Scanning is located on the first floor of Lied Library near the elevators.
All scanners are self-service. Scanning equipment is conveniently located next to the Design Lab Technology Desk where you can find assistance during all Library hours. For more in-depth assistance, make an appointment with an expert.
Scanners are available for all current UNLV students, faculty, and staff and require an ACE login. All scanners are available on a first come, first served basis.