Group study rooms are currently NOT reservable but are available on a first come, first served basis for UNLV students and staff.
Study room occupancy is limited to 2 individuals.
Room Use Guidelines
View the complete group meeting space policy.
- Room use is limited to UNLV students (and faculty and staff CURRENTLY taking a course).
- Room reservations are intended for groups of 3 or more.
- Select study rooms from the buttons above. Then log into the online system with an active ACE account when prompted.
- Library staff cannot make or modify a reservation or provide reservation details.
- Rooms are used on a first-come, first-served bases, but priority is given to groups with reservations.
- Rooms are reserved beginning on the quarter hour (:00, :15, :30, :45).
- Reservations are made for periods ranging from 1 to 3 hours.
- Rooms are reserved up to two weeks in advance but users may have only one active reservation in the system at a time.
- Groups have a 15-minute grace period before the space becomes available for other users.
Study room use for academic purposes only
- No scheduled meetings or events may be held in the group study rooms.
- Use of these rooms for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- All other meeting spaces and classrooms in Lied Library are restricted for library staff and internal operational use only.