Group study rooms can now be reserved at all University Libraries!
Reservable Group Study Rooms
- Some group study rooms are reservable by UNLV students (and faculty and staff CURRENTLY taking a course). Please follow the guidelines below.
- Some group study rooms are not reservable. These rooms are open and available to groups of three or more on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note, rooms cannot be held for later group arrival.
Make a Reservation
NOTE: The student reserving the room MUST be present at time of use and will be held accountable for any policy violations, such as non-academic or commercial activities. (If someone uses your ACE account without your consent, please notify UNLV's Office of Information Technology (OIT) right away)
Room Use Guidelines
View the complete group meeting space policy.
- Room use is limited to UNLV students (and faculty and staff CURRENTLY taking a course).
- Room reservations are intended for groups of 3 or more.
- Select study rooms from the buttons above. Then log into the online system with an active ACE account when prompted.
- Library staff cannot make or modify a reservation or provide reservation details.
- Rooms are used on a first-come, first-served bases, but priority is given to groups with reservations.
- Rooms are reserved beginning on the quarter hour (:00, :15, :30, :45).
- Reservations are made for periods ranging from 1 to 3 hours.
- Rooms are reserved up to two weeks in advance but users may have only one active reservation in the system at a time.
- Groups have a 15-minute grace period before the space becomes available for other users.
Study room use for academic purposes only
- No scheduled meetings or events may be held in the group study rooms.
- Use of these rooms for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- All other meeting spaces and classrooms in Lied Library are restricted for library staff and internal operational use only.