Large format printing is available at three campus libraries
When your print request is complete, you will receive an email to retrieve your print. Large format prints are charged to your library account and paid for at the Circulation Desk.
Large-format printing is available for current UNLV students, faculty, and staff with a valid RebelCard and ACE account.
Available Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Print requests require 2 business days to process, so please plan accordingly. Please be advised that service times are affected by University holidays.
Cost and payment
$4.00 per square foot
- Partial linear feet are rounded up to the next foot
- Same cost for all types of paper
- Matte heavyweight coated (Lied and ASL only)
For credit card, cash, or RebelCard payments
For department journal voucher payments
Email one of the following:
Here are the prices for common sizes in inches. Templates are available for download.
Guidelines for printing
- Posters can be printed up to 44 inches tall. Please design your poster so that at least one side is 44 inches or less.
- We briefly review files before printing. We do not provide proofreading services.
- We can print CMYK profiled items, but we cannot offer "color perfect" service.
- Accepted file formats
- Lied Library: PDF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, and TIFF
- TDRL: PowerPoint, PDF, JPG, JPEG, and TIFF
- ASL: PDF
- Use large images. Small, low resolution images from the web will be pixelated when printed.
- Please design your poster at the exact printing dimension.
- Once the print job has started, changes cannot be made. Library users are responsible for the cost of that print job plus the cost of any subsequent/altered prints.
- Embed any special symbols or unusual fonts that are important for your project.
Submit a file
- Print at Lied Library
- Print at the Teacher Development and Resources Library
- Print at the Architecture Studies Library