In conjunction with the 5th Annual Summit on Research and Teaching of Young Adult Literature being hosted at UNLV on June 9-11, the Teacher Development & Resources Library is spotlighting the works of authors speaking at the event in the May Curated Book Display.
Selected titles include:
- Jack Kerouac Is Dead to Me by Gae Polisner
- Golden Girl by Reem Faruqi
- Gold Spun by Brandie June
- Meet Cute Diary by Emery Lee
- Last Night at the Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo
Anybody interested in contemporary young adult literature or interested in best practices for engaging and teaching young people reading, writing, and critical thinking is invited to register for the summit.