We are going full "STEAM" ahead with the Teacher Development & Resources Library's Black History Month Curated Book Display.
Drop by the TDRL in the Carlson Education Building to discover some of the many contributions made by Black people in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Mathematics.
Some of the highlighted titles include:
- I, Too, Am America by Langston Hughes; Bryan Collier (Illustrator)
- Blast off into space like Mae Jemison by Caroline Moss; Sinem Erkas (Illustrator)
- King of Ragtime by Stephen Costanza (Illustrator)
- Respect by Carole Boston Weatherford; Frank Morrison (Illustrator)
- Whoosh! by Chris Barton; Don Tate (Illustrator)
- Tiny Stitches by Gwendolyn Hooks; Colin Bootman (Illustrator)