Since July 2018, the University Libraries has been supporting OA publishing with the UNLV Open Article Fund. Between July 2018 through June 2020, the University Libraries:
- Supported 52 UNLV authors, from 15 different departments
- Paid the award to 37 different open access journals from 11 different publishers.
Some of the most recent publications supported by the fund include:
- Jennifer L. Rennels (Psychology): “Individual Differences in Infants’ Temperature Affect Face Processing”
- Simon Jowitt (Geoscience): “Future Availability of Non-renewable Metal Resources and the Influence of Environmental, Social, and Governance Conflicts on Metal Production”
- Jing Nong Liang (Physical Therapy): “Immediate Effects of Anodal Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation on Postural Stability Using Computerized Dynamic Posturography in People with Chronic Post-stroke Hemiparesis”
- Christopher A. Kearney (Psychology): “The School Climate and Academic Mindset Inventory (SCAMI): Confirmatory Factor Analysis and Invariance Across Demographic Groups”
You can learn more about the UNLV Open Article Fund on our guide.