UNLV Libraries provides access to an extensive collection of all types of maps, with a particular focus on Las Vegas, Nevada, and the Southwestern United States.
Physical maps are found in three locations
Special Collections and Archives
3rd Floor, Lied Library
- Holdings include historical local and regional maps.
- The library also has a growing number of digitized regional maps available online.
5th Floor, Lied Library
- U.S. Forest Service
- National Park Maps for Nevada and the Southwestern U.S.
Tip: To find out if the map you want is available, use QuickSearch and apply the filters "Maps" and "Available in the Library".
Architecture Studies Library
Located in the Paul B. Sogg Architecture Building
- Historical and current maps from Nevada agencies primarily in Southern Nevada
- Local topographical
- Landiscor aerial maps
- Links to digital orthophoto quadrangles