Read with Pride! The Teacher Development & Resources Library is celebrating June by spotlighting Young Pride (books for Pre-K through middle school) on this month's Curated Book Display.
"It is important for our younger readers to see the rainbow of their lives, their families, and their friends reflected in the books around them," said Katherine Keller, organizer of the TDRL's Curated Book Displays. "We are delighted to showcase this sample of our LGBTQ+ books aimed at younger people."
Some featured selections include:
- From Archie to Zack by Vincent Kirsch
- A High Five for Glenn Burke by Phil Bildner
- Pepper's Rules for Secret Sleuthing by Briana McDonald
- You Be You! by Jonathan Branfman; Julie Benbassat (Illustrator)
- Ana on the Edge by A. J. Sass