UNLV Students, Faculty, and Staff:
Please use the form below to first register or update the barcode on your RebelCard ID with the Libraries.
Barcode registration will enable you to check out items at our Libraries' circulation desks and to request print materials owned by the University Libraries through Interlibrary Loan.
When the Library receives your application form and has verified your enrollment or employment at UNLV, your account will be established. Registration typically occurs within two business days.
UNLV Libraries' Account Agreement
- I assume full responsibility for my library card and the accuracy of the barcode number provided to the Libraries on this form.
- I will pay all fees assessed for damaged or lost materials charged on my account and all charges incurred if the Library is required to submit my account to a collection agency.
- I understand that items checked out to my library account are my responsibility from the time they are checked out until they are checked in.
- I understand that all library items are subject to recall.
- I will immediately report any change of name, address, telephone number, or email address to the library in person or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I understand that my library privileges may be revoked for reasons including, but not limited to: failure to comply with the Libraries' policies; termination of employment; discontinuation of enrollment.
Indicate that you read the Library's Borrowing Guidelines for University Affiliated Patrons and the UNLV Libraries Expectations for User and Visitor Conduct and agree to these terms by clicking in the circle below. Then complete the registration form to set up your account.