The bulletin boards at Lied Library are intended for posting items of interest to the UNLV community.
- Bring one copy of of your item to the Circulation Desk on the first floor of Lied Library.
- If deemed appropriate, the item will be date stamped and posted by library personnel.
- All posted material will be removed the day after the advertised event or after two weeks.
- Only one copy of each item is permitted.
Fliers, brochures, small posters, or similar material for:
- UNLV sponsored programs, events, club meetings, classes, etc.
- Opportunities for graduate work and internships.
- Educationally related services such as tutoring, typing/word processing, or editing.
- Student roommates.
Fliers, brochures, posters, giveaways, or similar material for:
- Items larger than 11" x 17"
- Commercial, personal, or non-academic services.
- Job ads
- Items for sale.
- Any commercial materials.
Unauthorized postings will be removed without notice.