Sign in to your library account
- Go to the library homepage.
- Click on Library Accounts in the top, right corner.
- Click on Sign in to your library account.
- UNLV students, faculty and staff: log in with ACE username and password
- Other Southern NSHE users: (CSN, NSC, DRI, UNLV Law) – Please log in with at your home institution page to order materials from UNLV and monitor your activity at all locations.
- Public/community borrowers: (P12 Teachers, UNLV alumni paid members, public borrowers, etc.) Please contact the Lied Circulation Desk for your password and login information.
- Once signed in, click on your name in the top right corner.
- In the menu that drops down, select My Loans.
- Click on Renew across from the title you want to renew.
- As long as there are no blocks or holds on your account, the item will renew and the new due date will appear in the yellow bar above the title.
Trouble renewing items
The system will block renewal if:
- Your library card has expired.
- You have overdue books.
- You owe money to the library.
- Your book is on "hold" for another patron.
- You have already renewed a book the maximum number of times allowed.
- It is too soon to renew.
Contact the Circulation Desk for help resolving these problems.
Library account features
When signed in, you can:
- View items you have checked out
- Renew eligible items
- View any fines/fees
- Read messages about your items and account
- Set preferences for your current and future sessions so that they reflect the way you usually search, and save them for future sessions.
- Add items you found permanently to your Favorites for future use.
- Use library services such as requesting or recalling items
- View your Interlibrary Loan items
- Get authenticated for off-campus access.