Fall 2020 Course Reserves
Please reference the Architecture resources guide that lists all of the reserves, both physical and electronic, that are available.
About Course Reserves
Course Reserves refer to items which have been selected by faculty members to supplement specific courses.
Physical reserve items at the ASL are located behind the ASL circulation desk. If you need to access an item, please ask a staff member for assistance. Items can include library owned materials or items belonging to faculty members.
Check out periods are decided by faculty members. They can be one of the following periods of time:
- 2 hours
- 24 hours
- 3 days
- 7 days
Electronic reserves are found exclusively through WebCampus. Please login to WebCampus and check your course page, or follow up with your instructor.
- Faculty members need to fill out a course reserve request form.
- Please note: To help stop the spread of COVID-19, all course reserve items will be quarantined for 96 hours after they are returned. Availability of course reserves items will be limited. We strongly encourage the use of electronic resources for your course. Please reach out to your liaison librarian if you need assistance.
- Reserve Release Forms need to be filled out each semester regardless of whether the items were on reserve or courses were taught prior semesters.
- Faculty members need to provide all non-library owned items to be placed on physical reserve.
- Reserve items are typically processed within 48 hours, but during peak periods such as the beginning of the semester, processing could take longer. Recalled items can take an additional 2-3 weeks to receive and process.
- Items are removed from the ASL Reserves Collection at the end of each semester. We are not responsible for patron lost or damaged items.
For questions about ASL physical reserves, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronic Reserves are done exclusively with WebCampus. If you need assistance with adding electronic reserves to your WebCampus course, please contact the Reserves Coordinator at 702-895-5281. The ASL does not process electronic reserves.