The library supports the School of Music by providing one-on-one and small group consultations with students and faculty. Popular topics include:
- Finding scores and recordings
- Topic development for research projects
- Locating and accessing library resources
- Research assistance for assignments and literature reviews
- Research consultations related to faculty research
- Consult on designing a course assignment or assessment
- Discuss resources needed by students or for faculty research
- Develop personalized course and subject guides.
- See examples of course and subjects guides.
Appointments can be scheduled with individual librarians on the library's Research Consultations page.