Staff can provide digital reproductions of photographs, maps, and documents for personal or commercial use according to the fee schedule listed below.
- All requests must be accompanied by an image reproduction form.
- For photos you locate in our digital collections, please include the digital id number on the image reproduction form (it is located in the descriptive metadata that accompanies each digitized photo. (For example: snv000325 or pho000012)
- For photos you locate in our physical collection or in an online inventory, please include the eight digit photo number on the image reproduction form which includes the collection number followed by the individual photo number. (For example: 0012-0035 or 0104-0012)
- For publication, commercial and non-personal use, patrons must also complete a permission to use form and are responsible for obtaining all copyright clearances in accordance with the department's copyright policy.
- Requests are filled in the order they are received and typically take 3-5 business days. For 48 hour turnaround, add $50, for 24 hour turnaround, add $100.
Digital images are provided for one time use only; patrons may NOT redistribute them to any other individual or organization without permission from Special Collections.
Questions regarding reproduction requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment required in advance. Work begins after we receive payment. Patrons may pay by cash, check or credit card.
Wire Transfer Fee
In some cases, for invoices totaling more than $200, payment by electronic fund transfer (EFT) may be approved. A fee of $10 per transaction will apply for all users.