The School of Medicine Library faculty can provide curricular support in several ways by:
- Becoming embedded into your class curriculum through instruction during a single class or series of classes
- Helping design projects or assignments that target specific research, information literacy, and evidence-based medicine skills
- Designing online tutorials, guides, or videos to support your courses
- Creating extra-curricular events or classes students are encouraged or incentivized to attend that target specific skills required for students to be successful in the course
- Locating resources for teaching and placing them on reserve if needed
- Provide guidance on Copyright & Fair Use
The UNLV Library faculty are practiced in developing learning outcomes, active learning activities, and learning assessments. Please contact them in advance to schedule time to discuss needs and how best to integrate information literacy, evidence-based practice, and research into your course(s).