The School of Medicine Library focus is on providing technology-forward services and resources. Below you will find the hardware and software programs in our location.
Please be aware of the following policies for use of the computers and software:
- Acceptable Use of Computing and Information Technology Resources Policy
- Licensed Electronic Resources Use Guidelines
School of Medicine Library
- Eight PC stations with dual monitors
- One Hewlett-Packard printer/copier/scanners
- Color and black & white printing available
- For fees and instructions, please see the Print, Copy & Scan page
General use computers in the libraries have different software available. The following table indicates which software can be found in each space.
|Software||School of Medicine Library|
|Adobe Creative Cloud (Including Acrobat)||X|
|FileZilla FTP Client||X|
|Microsoft Office & OneNote||X|
|Mixed Reality Portal & Viewer||X|
Please see the UNLV Software Directory page for software available for use on personal computers for free or discounted rates.