- Subject Guides should go under "Tools"
- Put hours on the top, so you don't have to scroll to see them
- Is "Reserch Help" a link to tutorials? (A: Partially. It's a link to the FAQs, which include tutorials)
- Standardize language for journals & databases (use "A-Z list" for both)
- Add account log in to home page
- "Feedback" only appears on home page - should be on every page
- Do we need a Contact section on left side of screen when it's already in the footer?
- Add catalog link under Research Tools
- Add Serial Solutions journal title search to search bar
- Add "Scanning" to Printing & Copying
- Should include links to Campus Computing and Webcampus
- Add links to social stuff
- Available computing doesn't need to be at the top
- Available computing info should be links to the kiosk-type pages
- Can Computer Availability be visual in some way?
- The term "services" in describing printing & copying makes it sound like we do this for people, and we don't
- Prices for printing/copying differ by patron type (really?!)
- Current price list is wrong, and doesn't distinguish between copying & printing
- Population names should be the same here as on home page
- Category for library privileges by P-type (in common language)
- Service for Grad Students?
- Change "Interlibrary Loan" heading to "Materials from other libraries" to keep heading language consistent, then change "Get Materials..." link to "Interlibrary Loan"
- Remove Link+ link
- "Interlibrary Loan" needs to be described
- "Materials for your class" should be under Research rather than Services
- "Materials for your class" could include Libguides and possibly instruction
- "Materials for your class" could be confusing because it could apply to students or faculty
- Change "Workshops & Tours" to "Teaching & Learning" with links to "for faculty" and "for students"
- Addl. service suggestions: Desktop Express, Paging
- Ask us at top
- "Bibliographies [and citations!] are tough to get right..."
- What does "Research by Subject" mean? Libguides? (A: Yes.)
- Add additional bib. tools suggestions (CiteULike, Zotero, etc.)
- Suggestion under Las Vegas/NV Research: "Visit Digital Scholarrship at UNLV"
- Suggestion under Off-Campus Access: "Activate your Rebelcard barcode"
- Off-Campus Access should be more prominent (move to 2nd position from top)
- Guides again?
- (Several suggestions for specific research-oriented reference questions were posted and are not included here because there will be much more dialog about what to include in that area soon!)
- Add FB & Twitter links
- Do rotating images ONLY appear on the home page? If a Featured Item is computer related, it should also appear on the Computing page (IOW, images could rotate on every (or several) top-level pages)
- Text a librarian
- Additional hours for Law Library and Book & Bean?
- Move contact icons to top of page above quick search (twice)
- Don't move contact icons to top of page above quick search (twice)
- Add "Parking" link in the map area