The UNLV University Libraries are providing the following virtual services:
Live Chat Reference Service
Drop-in help is available online through our ASK US! Service. E-mail, chat, or text (702-945-0822). Librarians will be standing by to answer your questions at the following times:
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 1-5 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Appointments with Librarians and Specialists
We are available to meet with students, faculty, and staff through a virtual appointment.
To make a research or instruction-related appointment visit https://guides.library.unlv.edu/appointments
- Research assistance
- Library instruction (librarians are available to provide asynchronous and synchronous library instruction services. You can schedule an appointment or request instruction by contacting your subject liaison or teaching and learning librarian directly)
To make a technology consultation (Makerspace & Multimedia) visit https://guides.library.unlv.edu/appointments/technology
- Makerspace (e.g., software and design support for 3D printing, digital fabrication, prototyping. NOTE: Consultations only, no printing services are available for the duration of the Lied Library Closure)
- Multimedia (e.g., software and design support for posters, audio and video production. NOTE: Consultations only, the audio and video production studios are offline for the duration of the Lied Library closure.)
To make a research or instruction related appointment with the librarians at the Health Sciences Library visit https://guides.library.unlv.edu/appointments/hsl
Additional Virtual Resources
- Teaching Online Guide: https://guides.library.unlv.edu/teachingonline/
- Off-Campus Access to Library Materials: https://www.library.unlv.edu/help/off-campus_access