No need to write down the title, call number, and floor location of an item - now you can send the information directly to your cell phone by following these steps:
1. Search for an item in the catalog (http://webpac.library.unlv.edu/search~S1/
2. Click on the "Text Info to Phone" button
3. Enter your cell phone number
4. Select your provider
5. Choose the item you need
6. Click on the "Send" button
Wireless Provider Info:
* T-mobile customers will experience long delays in receiving the text message (between 15 minutes and 4 hours). This has to do with the way T-mobile handles spam, therefore it may be smarter to simply write down the call # and location.
* AT&T customers may receive one part of a two-part text message, with the label "More?" at the end of the first message. To get the second part of the text message, simply reply to the original text with the message "all."