Social Tagging allows patrons to add search terms (tags) they feel are useful in locating a specific item. Tags will be immediately visible to other patrons when searching Encore
- Search for an item by clicking on the books tab on the library home page.
- Encore will be the default option in the drop-down menu.
- Type in the keywords or title of an item.
- Click on the title of the item that you would like to tag.
- Locate the "Community Tags" header at the bottom of the item record.
- Click the "Add a Tag" link - You will be prompted to login.
- Add your tag and click the submit button
- Additional guidelines