All Media Lab users agree to follow these guidelines:
- Only current UNLV students, faculty and staff may use the Media Lab and equipment. Users can login to lab computers using their UNLV ACE accounts.
- The Media Lab is to be used only for multimedia projects involving intensive work with video, audio or graphics, or for scanning. Please do not use the Media Lab for word processing, web browsing, email, instant messaging, gaming, or other activities not related to a media project.
- Users are encouraged to use headphones to so as not to disturb other patrons or nearby staff. Headphones can be checked out at the Circulation desk with a RebelCard.
- No eating is allowed inside the Media Lab. Drinks in sealed bottles or cups with secured lids are permitted.
- Report any problems with Media Lab hardware and software to the Computer Help Desk.
All users of the Media Lab are expected to the "UNLV Libraries Computer Use Policy." In addition, all visitors to Lied Library are expected to adhere to the "UNLV University Libraries Expectations for User and Visitor Conduct."