The bulletin boards at Lied Library are intended for posting items of interest to the UNLV community. Groups and individuals who wish to post information should bring their item to the main Circulation Desk on the first floor of Lied Library. The item will be date stamped and posted by Library personnel. All posted material will be removed the day after the advertised event, or after two weeks. Only one copy of each item is permitted.
Fliers, brochures, small posters, or similar material for:
- UNLV sponsored programs, events, club meetings, classes, etc.
- Opportunities for graduate work and internships.
- Educationally related services such as tutoring, typing/word processing, or editing.
- Student roommates.
Fliers, brochures, posters, giveaways, or similar material for:
- Commercial, personal, or non-academic services.
- Items for sale.
- Any commercial materials.
Unauthorized postings will be removed without notice to the sponsor.