Now that you’ve finished your paper, presentation, or other research project, the next step is preserving and sharing what you created. Ever wish that there was a place where you could save that research poster you worked so hard on, or link to it from your resume or social media accounts? We can help you find the right place to communicate your work.
Save and Share Your Work
The Libraries provide several avenues for sharing, preserving, and celebrating your work, including:
- The Calvert Undergraduate Research Awards recognize undergraduate students who demonstrate sophistication and originality in research projects. The award categories are Emerging Scholars, Advanced Undergraduate, and Creative Works, and each comes with a cash prize.
- Digital Scholarship @UNLV is an online, open access archive for UNLV scholars that also accepts high-quality undergraduate work. Work is accepted through various processes, including vetting by the McNair Scholars Institute and the Calvert Awards.
- Outside of the UNLV Libraries, there are undergraduate-specific research journals (such as the NSHE student-led Nevada State Undergraduate Research Journal published by the University of Nevada, Reno, or many others).
Getting Help... from a Librarian
- Use our website to schedule an in-person appointment with a librarian.
- Contact us by text, IM, email, or phone.
- Feel free to drop by a library research desk (Lied’s is on the first floor) for in-person assistance!