- Lied Library
- Architecture Studies Library
- Health Sciences Library & InfoCommons
- Music Library
- Teacher Development & Resources Library
- Special Collections and Archives
Visiting the Library
- Walk-in facility use is limited to UNLV/NSHE students, faculty, and staff. ID required.
- Masks must be worn properly at all times.
- Avoid moving furniture.
- No food is allowed in facilities.
- Non-NSHE affiliates can pick up items on hold at a service point but are required to make an appointment to use the facilities.
- Special Collections and Archives is open limited hours to NSHE/UNLV users or by appointment.
- Computer workstations
- Study rooms: 2-person maximum. No reservations.
- Interlibrary Loan (delays in receiving physical items)
- Paging materials
- Laptop check out
- Computer help desk
- Printing (including large-format printing)
- Equipment check out as available (except headphones and microphones)
- Curbside pickup (by appointment only)
- Book drops
- Research consultations with librarians
- Research assistance by chat or text
- Research guides
- Library instruction sessions
- Multimedia production
- Makerspace / Multimedia / Data Services consultations
Current Services by Campus Partners
Services/Collections Available Later
- Quiet Study Areas
- Multimedia recording studios
- In-person library instruction sessions or research consultations
- In-person reference desk
- In-person events
- In-person tutoring
- TDRL kit collection