Library subject and course guides can be good starting points for researching relevant topics. Many WebCampus courses now link by default to an appropriate "Library Guide" from the left-side course menu. If your course doesn't have a default link, or you wish to link to additional subject or course guides, follow these steps:
Capture the Link to a Subject Guide or Class Guide
- From the Browse All Guides  page Choose a Subject Guide or Course Guide
- Right Mouse Click on the link for the tutorial and choose "Copy Link Location" or "Copy Shortcut"
- Open the page where you would like to place your link
- In the Content Box, type the name of the guide you are going to use (i.e.English 102 )
Highlight theguide name and then click on "Insert/Edit Link"
In the "link path" paste in the URL for the guide by either right clicking in the box and choosing "Paste" or by pressing the Control Key and the letter V at the same time
- Click "Insert" to save the link
- Scroll down and select "Submit" to save the page
Information is subject to change, as vendors update their products. If you encounter problems using the methods outlined above or if you have additional questions or problems, please contact your liaison librarian  for assistance.