The resources listed on this page provide information on a variety of ways to incorporate library services and resources into WebCampus courses.
When you link to library resources, it's important to create links that will allow access from off-campus and prompt students to enter their ACE login information. Copying links from subscription collections from the URL bar in your browser often yields broken links, and each source has a slightly different method for creating persistent, authenticating links.
This toolkit provides information on creating persistent links to a variety of library resources and includes specific directions on some of the more popular databases/publishers.
- Collaborating with your Librarian 
- Linking to Journal Articles 
- Linking to E-books and Streaming Media 
- Linking to Library Databases 
- Linking to Library Tutorials and Handouts 
- Linking to Subject Guides 
- Linking to Digital Collections 
- Proxy Link Generator 
- Course Reserves