- What We Can Deliver
- How to Register for Interlibrary Loan
- Log on to your ILLiad account (place orders, update your info) 
- Create your new ILLiad account 
What We Can Deliver
Interlibrary Loan can provide print materials owned by the Libraries to Online Education students. However, this type of material will only be sent to students who are taking Online Education  classes with no on-campus component. Requests are sent through the ILLiad system .
Articles available in the University Libraries
Articles only available in print will be copied and sent electronically. Articles from Wiener-Rogers Law Library cannot be sent.
Articles obtained from other libraries
If an article is not owned by the University Libraries, a copy will be requested from another library and an electronic copy will be sent.
Books available in the University Libraries
- Books owned by the University Libraries can be checked out and mailed to your home address.
- You are required to return the books at your expense. A mailing label will be enclosed to return the books to the library.
- Materials must be received by the library no later than the due date or you will be assessed late fines.
- The length of time you can keep books checked out and the number of times you may renew them will be determined by your status as an undergraduate, graduate, or faculty at the UNLV Libraries.
- Books may be recalled. If a book is recalled from you by another library user, you will have two weeks to return it.
How to Register
Registration for our Online Education Interlibrary Loan service requires several steps.
New Distance Online Students
- If you have not yet activated your library account, fill out the Remote Access Registration Form 
- Wait until you receive an email indicating that your account is active (usually within 48 hours)
Activate your ILLiad account by filling out the New User Registration Form . You will use this account to place requests, track them, and receive electronic article deliveries.
- Choose "Online Ed" as your status
- Choose "Off-Campus" as your pickup location
- For fastest service, choose "Yes" for Electronic Article Delivery
- You are now eligible to request delivery of materials owned by UNLV Libraries (as well as articles we do not own)
Continuing Online Education Students
Your Online Education status will expire at the end of each semester. If all your courses are Online Education the next semester, you will need to reinstate your Online Education privileges.
- Fill out the Remote Access Registration Form  to reactivate your library account
- Send an email to email@example.com  to reactivate your ILLiad account