Lied Library Group Study Rooms are available to UNLV students, faculty, and staff, for academic use only. All other meeting spaces and classrooms in Lied Library are restricted for library staff and internal operational use only.
No scheduled meetings or events may be held in the group study rooms. The use of these rooms for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Reservations: Selected group study rooms in Lied Library are reservable by UNLV students only, in adherence to the guidelines below. Group study rooms that are not reservable are open and available to groups of three or more on a first-come, first-served basis. Rooms cannot be held by individuals or pairs for later group arrival.
- Room reservations are available to UNLV students only and exclusively for a group of 3 or more**
- Make reservations directly by logging into the online system with an active ACE account. Library staff cannot make or modify a reservation or provide reservation details.
- Priority is given to groups with reservations over groups using a room on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservation options begins on the quarter hour (:00, :15, :30, :45) for periods ranging from 1 to 3 hours.
- Rooms can be reserved up to two weeks in advance but users may have only one active reservation in the system at a time
- There is a 15-minute grace period for group arrival, before the space becomes available for other users.