(Brought to you by UNLV Libraries and the Office of Information Technology.)
What is RefWorks ?
RefWorks  is a web-based bibliographic software package that enables you to:
- Organize your research
- Create a bibliography in a variety of citation styles,  including APA, MLA and Chicago
- Import references from many data sources
- Create bibliographies in different document formats (Word, RTF, HTML, etc.)
- Include citations while you write your paper
- Being web-based means no software to download and update, and you can access your personal account from any computer connected to the internet.
- RefWorks Quick Start Guide  (PDF)
- Installing Write-N-Cite for Off-Campus Use (a one-time set up of the WNC Proxy Configuration Utility) 
- Converting from EndNote (and other programs) to RefWorks 
- Tutorials 
- Alumni of UNLV will now have access to RefWorks  for the duration of the university's subscription to the software.
- If you are a first time user of RefWorks , you will need the library Group Code for off-campus access. You will receive an e-mail message with the Group Code after you create a login . Please save this Group Code for future reference.
- If you are an existing user and have forgotten the group code, please contact the UNLV Libraries at 702.895.2100 or by e-mail .
- Note: Due to license restrictions Alumni will not have access to article databases from off-campus through the "Get Text" button. Full-text access to articles via the "Get Text" button is only available on-campus.