Benefits Of Student Employment With UNLV Libraries
- day, weekend, and evening hours to suit your schedule
- on-campus work locations
- the opportunity to continue working for the Libraries in subsequent semesters
- work experience worth putting on your resume (customer service, technology, working with others, working in a professional environment)
- starting wage $8.25 an hour
- Federal Work Study is required (If you are unsure of your work study status, go to the Financial Aid Office to confirm or call 702-895-3424 or Financial Aid & Scholarships web site )
- Student Assistant: Positions are available through out the year. Applications are reviewed by the hiring department when there are positions available.
Simply fill out the Online Student Assistant Application .
Your application will be active for six months from the date you applied.