All Media Lab users must read and agree to follow these guidelines:
- Only current UNLV students, faculty and staff with an activated library account may use the Media Lab and must present their RebelCard prior to checking out computers or equipment.
- The Media Lab is to be used only for multimedia projects involving intensive work with video, audio or graphics, or for scanning. Please do not use the Media Lab for word processing, web browsing, email, instant messaging, gaming, or other activities not related to a media project.
- Each Media Lab computer is provided with speakers attached to the bottom of the monitor. Headphones may be required if your project is disturbing other patrons or nearby staff. Headphones can be checked out at the Media Resources desk with your RebelCard.
- No eating is allowed inside the Media Lab. Drinks in sealed bottles or cups with secured lids are permitted.
- Report any problems with Media Lab hardware and software to the Media Lab staff or the Media Resources Desk.
All users of the Meida Lab are expected to the "UNLV Libraries Computer Use Policy ." In addition, all visitors to Lied Library are expected to adhere to the "UNLV University Libraries Expectations for User and Visitor Conduct ."