“Paws” for a Study Break – relieve stress with a therapy dog from Love Dog Adventures.
- 11a-1p | Tuesday, 5/3 – Amargosa Room, 1st floor, Lied Library
- 1p-3p | Wednesday, 5/4 – Amargosa Room, 1st floor, Lied Library
Yoga for Stress Relief, sponsored by Fitness4Finals – improve your cognitive function before your exams with a 45-minute yoga session. Mats will be provided.
- 9a, 10:15a, 11:30a, 1p | Thursday, 5/5 – Amargosa Room, 1st floor, Lied Library
Guided Meditation, sponsored by Fitness4Finals – feel focused and well rested before your exam with a 20-minute guided meditation.
- 10a, 11a, 12p | Thursday, 5/5 – Amargosa Room, 1st floor, Lied Library
Art Therapy, sponsored by Fitness4Finals – receive the health benefits of coloring and doing other arts and crafts. Release stress, increase your focus, and calm your anxiety before finals.
- 10a-2p | Thursday, 5/5 – Pioche Room, 1st floor, Lied Library
Do-it-yourself Mini Zen Gardens – if coloring and arts and crafts won’t cut it, make your own mini Zen garden. Create your own place of peace, tranquility, and calmness. Sponsored by Students Organizing Diversity Activities (SODA).
- 9a-12p | Thursday, 5/5 – Pioche Room, 1st floor, Lied Library
Stressed out looking for a computer? Drop by the Rhyolite Room for a quiet place to finish your paper or project.
- 11a-5p | Tuesday, 5/3 – Thursday, 5/5 – Rhyolite Room, 1st floor, Lied Library
- 11a-5p | Monday, 5/9 – Tuesday, 5/10 – Rhyolite Room, 1st floor, Lied Library
If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact Angela Ayers in the UNLV University Libraries Administration Office at 702-895-2277 (or by email at email@example.com) in advance.