Update: The results are in! Congratulations to:
- Best Overall Entry: (People's Choice) Amanda Oliver - Rainbow Fish
- Best Entry Fiction Category: Amy Check & Winita Frederick - The Red Wheelbarrow
- Best Entry Non-fiction Category: Melissa Reyes - The Holy Bible Noah
- Best Entry Food-related or Cookbook Category: Jose Romo - Discovering Nutrition
- Most Creative Entry: Kelly Tsadiasi - Spade & Archer: The Prequel to the Maltese Falcon
Congratulations to all the winners, and a big THANKS! on behalf of the University Libraries to everyone who entered, and to our sponsor Springer Publishing!
Showcase your creativity and win prizes of up to $200 in Rebel Cash! Register as a team of two or an individual by March 17, 2014.
The International Edible Book Festival is an annual event held on April 1st to celebrate the birthday of Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin. Groups or individuals are invited to submit edible entries that must "be 'bookish' through the integration of text, literary inspiration or, quite simply, the form."
Never heard of an edible book before? See our Edible Book guide for examples, contest rules, and the registration form.