Large format printing is available on the first floor of Lied Library and the Teacher Development & Resources Library (TDRL). Print requests are processed online using the form linked below. When your print request is complete, you will receive an email to retrieve your print. Large format prints are charged to your library account and paid for at the Circulation Desk.
Large-format printing is available for current UNLV students, faculty, and staff with a valid Rebel Card and ACE account.
Large format printing is available Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Print request require 48 hours to process, so please plan accordingly. Please be advised that service times are affected by University holidays.
Cost and Payment
- The cost for large-format printing is $4 per square foot. The cost is the same for both types of paper we offer: heavyweight coated (Lied only) and semi-glossy.
- You must pay for your print at time of service with credit card, cash, or Rebel Card (Lied only).
- To pay with a departmental journal voucher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (Lied) or email@example.com (TDRL).
Here are the prices for common sizes in inches. Templates are available for download.18” x 20” = $16
22” x 28” = $24
24” x 36” = $24
36” x 48” = $48
44” x 56” = $80
Guidelines for printing
- Posters can be printed up to 44 inches tall.
- Accepted file formats: PowerPoint, PDF, JPG, JPEG, and TIFF.
- We briefly review files before printing. We do not provide proofreading services.
- We can print CMYK profiled items, but we cannot offer "color perfect" service.
- Use large images. Small, low resolution images from the web will be pixelated when printed.
- Please design your poster at the exact printing dimension.
- Once the print job has started, changes cannot be made. Library users are responsible for the cost of that print job plus the cost of any subsequent/altered prints.
- Embed any special symbols or unusual fonts that are important for your project.
Submit a file
Poster ResourcesUNLV Official Logo
Research Posters: Getting Started
Rebel Copy & Send
Scanning equipment is available for various types of materials the largest dimension for scanning is 11x17. Scanning is located on the first floor of Lied Library near the elevators.
All scanners are self-service. Scanning equipment is conveniently located next to the Design Lab Technology Desk where you can find assistance during all Library hours. For more in-depth assistance, make an appointment with an expert.
Scanners are available for all current UNLV students, faculty, and staff and require an ACE login. All scanners are available on a first come, first served basis.