Your library account can be accessed by going HERE and then clicking on the "Guest" option in the far, right hand corner. Click one more time to activate "Sign In" option
- If you are affiliated with UNLV (student, faculty, staff) and have an active ACE account, login with your ACE account username and password.
- If you are a public users (P12 teacher, public borrower, etc.) WITHOUT an ACE account,
- Please make sure you have an active library barcode and password from the Lied Library Circulation Desk or at a branch library service desk.
LIBRARY SERVICES IN "MY LIBRARY CARD" LOGIN
- Online renewal
- View current checkouts and requests
- View fines, fees or blocks
- COMING SOON - Pay fines & fees
COMPUTERS IN THE LIBRARIES
- UNLV students, faculty and staff: Please use your ACE account and password to login to library computers. For help with your ACE account, please contact campus OIT help desk at 702-895-0777.
- Other active, other NSHE affiliated Users (NSC, CSN, UNR): You will need to go to the Office of Information Technology (OIT) to pay a semester based, student technology fee and receive a specialized username and password. This may need to be renewed each semester. It will allow you not only to login to the Libraries' computers, but to use the campus computer labs as well. For OIT help locations, please click here
- UNLV Paid Alumni (graduated from UNLV): Please contact the Lied Circulation Desk for the creation of an internal computer use account. These may take 24 - 72 hours (if over a holiday or weekend). We are currently exploring additional options for this group.
- Public Users: Specialized computer workstations that allow access to the libraries online materials and search tools are available. Please ask at Service Desks for location and support.UNLV students, faculty and staff should use their ACE account and password to login to library computers. For help with your ACE account, please contact campus OIT help desk at 702-895-0777.
- For ACE Accounts: please go to https://ace.unlv.edu/ or contact the OIT help desk at 702-895-0777
- For Barcode/Password Accounts: please contact the Lied Library Circulation Desk for assistance at 702-895-2111
LIBRARY SERVICES REQUIRING YOU TO “CREATE AN ACCOUNT”
You can set up any username and password your prefer. For ease of use, consider using the same information as your other library accounts.
- ILLiad Interlibrary Loan (request books, articles and more from other libraries)
- Ref Works (helping you to generate citations and bibliographies)
OTHER CAMPUS ACCOUNTS
These resources are not part of University Libraries and we cannot assist you with your password for these services. Contact the Student Computer Help Desk, 895-0777, if you need further assistance.