There are several resources available to help you format citations and create bibliographies.
Get help from The Writing Center
- Instructional handouts on formatting citations, creating annotated bibliographies and much more.
Generate citations for library articles and books
Manage bibliographies and format citations
- RefWorks - Bibliography manager saves your citations and formats them into APA, MLA, or other styles to create a bibliography.
- Mendeley - A bibliography manager that saves your citations and formats them into APA, MLA, or other styles, and allows you to share citation lists with private or public groups. You must be within the campus proxy to access the premium subscription features.
Find helpful resources online
- Purdue Owl APA Guide - A good source to check your citations when you don't have access to the APA Handbook.
- APA FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions about APA from the official APA Style Manual.
- UNLV Copy of APA Publication Manual 6th Edition - The absolute best resource to use for APA - located in the Lied Library.
- Purdue Owl MLA Guide - A good source to check your citations when you don't have access to the MLA Handbook.
- MLA Quick Overview - Examples of how to cite print books, websites, and journal articles from the official MLA Handbook.
- UNLV Copy of MLA Handbook 8th Edition - The absolute best resource to use for MLA 8th edition - located in the Lied Library.