It's Women's Her-story Month! Inspired by the Rise: A Feminist Book Project reading list, the Teacher Development & Resources Library's March 2022 Curated Book Display takes a broad look at Feminism & the contributions of women, past & present, with the hope of inspiring a better & more just tomorrow.
Select titles include:
- A Lady Has the Floor by Kate Hannigan; Alison Jay (Illustrator)
- Becoming: Adapted for Young Readers by Michelle Obama
- Dissenter on the Bench by Victoria Ortiz
- June Almeida, Virus Detective! by Suzanne Slade; Elisa Paganelli (Illustrator)
- Making Their Voices Heard by Vivian Kirkfield; Alleanna Harris (Illustrator)