Book a Study Room
The School of Medicine Library provides two group study rooms and the School of Medicine Library InfoCommons provides five*. The demand for these spaces is high, and we ask that all visitors read and adhere to the following guidelines for use of these spaces:
- Study Rooms are intended for use by UNLV-affliliated students, faculty, and staff only **PRIORITY IS GIVEN TO MEDICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS**
- Study rooms are designed for groups of two or more users
- Reservations are to be made 48 hours in advance
- Individuals studying in these spaces must surrender or share the room in favor of larger groups
- The number of users in each room must not exceed the posted maximum occupancy limit
- Group rooms are not intended for commercial or non-academic use and is strictly prohibited
- Groups are to be considerate of other library users. Talking should be kept at conversational levels appropriate for an academic environment.
- Unattended personal property does not reserve group rooms and is subject to immediate removal by Library Staff or University Police.
- Users are not to limit or block access to rooms.
- Food and beverages are allowed in compliance with the Food & Drink Policy.
* Use of library space for events or curricular support is at the discretion of the Dean of the UNLV Libraries.