The UNLV Libraries have a pay to print model in order to sustain paper, toner and equipment. Please read instructions carefully or ask for assistance. Printing at the School of Medicine Library requires an ACE Account and money in a RebelCard account. You do need a RebelCard with money on it to print.
Residents and fellows that do not have a Rebel Card should email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Black and white: $0.03 per page
- Color: $0.40 per page
To add money to your RebelCard, visit the RebelCard Services Center online.
Directions (from a library computer)
- Select the document you want to print
- Go to the print menu
- Select black and white or color
- A window will pop up, type in what you want to name your document
- Go to the monitor by the printer and swipe your RebelCard
- Select your print job and click on print
We offer 3D printing services to affiliated Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine (KSOM) medical students, faculty/staff, residents and fellows. 3D printing services are only offered at the InfoCommons location.
Scanning to email is free at all library locations.
Scanning at the School of Medicine Library
- To scan using the printer/copier, swipe your RebelCard
- Choose Scan to Email
- Type in the Email you want to scan the document and send it to
- Put your document face down on the scanner bed
- The printer will scan the document and send it to the email address you typed in
The library will consider refunding or waiving print charges if there is an identified technological problem with the computers, printers, scanners, or printing system software. Notify the service desk staff if you feel this type of problem has occurred.