Always use "print preview"
You may need to adjust the Page Setup to get a good print. Printing from WebCampus is particularly tricky.
Black and white
|UNLV/NSHE Affiliates, Wireless, Guest:||3 cents/page|
Double-sided printing is available from all black & white printers. You will be charged for both sides.
|UNLV/NSHE Affiliates, Guest:||40 cents/page|
Ways to pay for prints
The RebelCard office no longer accepts cash for payments or deposits. Deposit machines on campus will remain available for cardholders to check balances but will no longer accept cash deposits. The deposit machine at the Student Union will continue to accept cash deposits.
Three ways to add funds to your RebelCard
- Online with a credit card: RebelCard online store (minimum $1.00 deposit is required).
- In person with a credit or debit card: RebelCard office in the Student Union to make deposits (minimum deposit of $10 is required).
- You must make an appointment or join the virtual line using RebelCardQ for service at the RebelCard office.
- Using cash: RebelCash Deposit Machine at the Student Union.
Check your balance using the VTS machine
- The VTS machine is located in Lied Library's main entrance next to the ATM.
- Press the button next to “Check account balances.”
- Swipe your card through the card reader attached to the keypad, with the magnetic stripe facing right.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
- Press “Exit.”
If you choose not to activate the RebelCash function of your UNLV ID card or do not have a UNLV ID, you may purchase a RebelCash GuestCard from either of the VTS (value transfer stations) located in Lied Library or the Teacher Development & Resources Library. Cards cost $5.00, then an additional amount must be added.
Cards purchased from a Circulation Desk come pre-loaded with $5.00 in value on the card (the cost of the card is $10.00 total).
Help with printing
For additional help with printing, ask at the Library Computer Help Desk located on the first floor of the Lied Library, under the "Research Assistance & Computer Help" sign.
In the branch libraries, ask at any service desk.
Laptop and mobile device printing instructions
|UNLV/NSHE Affiliates, Wireless, Guest:||15 cents/page|
- Scanners are available for all current UNLV students, faculty, and staff and require an ACE account.
- Scanners are self-service and available on a first come, first served basis.
- Located on the first floor of Lied Library near the computer help desk.
- Scanning equipment is available for various types of materials up to 11x17 inches.