You are here
Online access to references including:
- DSM-IV-TR, DSM-IV-TR Casebook and its Treatment Companion, and the American Psychiatric Association Practice Guidelines for the Treatment of Psychiatric Disorders.
- Journals including The American Journal of Psychiatry and Psychiatric Services.
- Textbooks including The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Clinical Psychiatry. Self-assessment tools for study, board certification and recertification review, and lifelong learning.
- Clinical & research news from Psychiatric News.
- Search by using the search box at the top of the page. Every results page will have two tabs, one for journal articles and one for books. Use the limiter on the left hand side of the page to further limit your search.
- Every book section that you view online is accompanied by "See Also" links that direct you to related information in the collection.
For example, when you review a diagnosis in DSM, you can quickly connect to related treatment advice in the APA Practice Guidelines and the most recent research findings in The American Journal of Psychiatry and other APPI journals.
- To browse the subject headings, click on the A-Z Index tab. Every subject in the index is linked to both a list of journals articles and a list of books when there are items covering the topic in the database.
Where is it :
Go to the UNLV Libraries' home page. Under Find, select Articles, then under Article databases by name, click on the letter P and select PsychiatryOnline.