Lied Library has 278 computers available for UNLV students, faculty, and staff. There are computers and printers on all five floors of the building. Workstations with scanners are located on the first floor. Research Only computers are also available for members of the public who want access to UNLV resources and databases.
Multimedia workstations (including Macs) with additional hardware and software are available in the Media Lab.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 2600 3.40GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Drive: 500GB
- Optical Drive: DVD/RW dual layer
- 2 USB 2.0 (front)
- 2 USB 3.0 (rear)
- 2 e-sata (rear)
- 1 headphone (front)
- 1 mic (front)
- SD/Mini/HC/Mini HC/MMC/RS/Plus/Mobile
- Monitor: 22" LCD Flat Panel
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Internet Explorer 11.0
- Mozilla Firefox 31.0
- Google Chrome 36.0
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Web Premium
- Acrobat X Pro
- SPSS 22
- VLC Media Player
- A media distribution system is available that enables the electronic delivery of selected media directly to specific desktop computers or viewing stations.