UNLV Students, Faculty, and Staff:
Please use the form below to first register or update the barcode on your RebelCard ID with the Libraries. (Note: Distance education students only enrolled in online courses may also use this form to request a barcode be issued for their account)
Barcode registration will enable you to check out items at our Libraries' circulation desks and to request print materials owned by the University Libraries through Interlibrary Loan.
When the Library receives your application form and has verified your enrollment or employment at UNLV, your account will be established. Registration typically occurs within one business day.
UNLV Libraries' Account Agreement
- I assume full responsibility for my library card and the accuracy of the barcode # provided to the Libraries on this form.
- I will pay all fees assessed for damaged or lost materials charged on my account, and all charges incurred if the Library is required to submit my account to a collection agency.
- I understand that items checked out to my library account are my responsibility from the time they are checked out until they are checked in.
- I understand that all library items are subject to recall.
- I will immediately report any change of name, address, telephone number, or email address to the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I will notify the library immediately if my RebelCard is lost or stolen or if I notice inappropriate use of my library barcode.
- I understand that my library privileges may be revoked for reasons including, but not limited to: failure to comply with the Libraries' policies; termination of employment; discontinuation of enrollment.
Indicate that you read the Library's Borrowing Guidelines for University Affiliated Patrons and the UNLV Libraries Expectations for User and Visitor Conduct and agree to these terms by clicking in the circle below. Then complete the registration form to set up your account.