The University Libraries regularly solicit feedback from library users and non-users alike. We conduct major surveys of undergraduates, graduate students and faculty every three years; previous surveys are available on our main webpage.
Our most recent survey was in fall 2015 and gauged the impact of digital technologies on the research, teaching, and publishing of the UNLV community. Three separate surveys were administered to faculty, graduate students, and undergraduates. These surveys were conducted via Ithaka S+R, a research and consulting service that conducts surveys for campuses across the nation. The survey results will help us understand faculty's emerging research needs, as well as our student’s expectations of coursework, assignments and higher education. Additionally, the information we gathered from survey participants will allow us to benchmark our findings with other campuses. The perspectives and understanding that we gain will be used to develop and assess our provision of information resources and services that support faculty and students in their teaching, research, and learning needs.
Ithaka Executive Summaries
- Executive Summary of Undergraduate Survey Report (PDF)
- Executive Summary of Graduate Survey Report (PDF)
- Executive Summary of Faculty Survey Report (PDF)
Ithaka Full Reports
- Fall 2015 Ithaka Undergraduate Survey Report (PDF)
- Fall 2015 Ithaka Graduate Survey Report (PDF)
- Fall 2015 Ithaka Faculty Survey Report (PDF)