Beginning June 10, in order to login to the UNLV Libraries computers, UNLV students will need an ACE Account. This account will replace the barcode login for the Libraries' computers.
Note: Students will still need to register/activate their RebelCard in order to check out books and access library resources from off-campus!
If you have not created an ACE Account, please follow these steps:
- Have your NSHE # and MyUNLV password available.
- Go to: ace.unlv.edu
- Click on "Activate Account"
- Enter your NSHE # and MyUNLV password
- Complete the section “Establish Security Questions & Answers”
- Set your ACE password
- Write down your username. To exit, close the web browser or click home.
For more information contact the UNLV Libraries circulation desk at 702-895-2111